Thursday, January 25, 2007
From the LANL Newsbulletin, 1/11/07
Here are some sample questions:
- Tell us about yourself
- What kind of riding do you do?
- Tell us about your bikes
- What is an interesting accomplishment or occurrence related to your cycling?
- How do you like riding in Los Alamos? How does it compare to other places you have ridden?
- What could be done to make Los Alamos better for cycling?
- Any message for the local Cycling community?
Include a picture if you would like to!
To participate, simply copy and paste these questions in an email and send it to me at swwd_at_yahoo_dot_com
Wednesday, January 24, 2007
Tuesday, January 23, 2007
Please read and comment on the posted articles. For now, I have set the blog to not require registration before posting comments.
If you would like to submit a short article related to cycling in Los Alamos, please e-mail it to Scott at swwd_at_yahoo_dot_com or to Neale at neale-lab_at_woozle_dot_org
Here are some of the purposes that could be served by this blog:
- Discussion of safe cycling practices and issues affecting the Los Alamos cycling community
- Announcements of local events
- Creation of a communication and/or social network for the LA cycling community, covering the range of cycling activities (transportation, exercise, on-road, off-road, etc)
- Links to site of interest to cyclists, e.g. cyclist education, gear & clothing, training, etc.
The advantage of using Blogger for this purpose is that it provides a public forum for discussion in a way that interested parties can easily access and participate in real-time.
Please post your feedback on this idea.