Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Little Jimmy's Wheelhouse

I'm sorry it's taken me so long to mention this, but Los Alamos has a new bike shop: Little Jimmy's Wheel House. It seems like Jim is now doing bike repairs out of his garage, by appointment. He'll also order parts for you. He's got a pair of 700C reflective-sidewall urban slicks on sale right now that look pretty dreamy: I'm using 20" wheels now or I'd have snapped them up.

Best of luck with the new business, Jim!


Khal said...

I'll second that, Neale. Best of luck, Jim. So is this a case of Bikes 'N Bombs? Hmmm...anyone taken that name yet for a bike shop up here?

Little Jimmy's Wheelhouse said...

Hi Guys!

Thanks for the link and the props! I appreciate it.

Business has been good so far and I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone's bikes in town!

Keep on ridin'.

--Little Jimmy