Friday, November 8, 2013

New bike shop to open soon

While we were gearing up to ride home from CB Fox yesterday, a lady came running out of the building behind us with business cards. She wanted us to know that they were opening a new multi-sport shop, complete with ski and bicycle repair.

Brad Nyenhuis and his partner (whose name wasn't on the business card and, therefore, I instantly forgot, because I am lame) are new to Los Alamos, coming to us from Chicago. The couple is planning to provide ski, cycling, and running merchandise, just across the street from CB Fox. I heard the ski waxing machine running as I took this photo. There was even talk of the Los Alamos Co-Op helping them set up an espresso machine in the store.

My daughter checks out the wall of tools
I'm not good at writing copy, but I wanted to let our loyal readers know that this store shows all signs of really opening, hopefully before January.

2 comments:

Khal said...

Thanks, Neale. I've been meaning to wander past the store with a camera and see if there was anything to report. Glad you beat me to it.

Little Jimmy said...

I recently spoke with the owner. He seemed like a nice guy. I hope his business will succeed.

Meantime, Los Alamos does have <a href='http:ljwheelhouse.com>at least one other good mechanic</a>.