Thursday, September 8, 2016

The Future of Bicycling?

Couple things hit the desk this morning.



And of course yet another rider hangs up the road bike rather than face brainless drivers.


I’m done

"You win, cars. I don't go for long road rides anymore because I'm scared shitless that you're going to kill me. I've got a kid now, and I can't bear the thought of leaving the Earth before he graduates from something, or whatever. You don't stop for school busses with stop signs out. You wouldn't know a crosswalk if it was licking your earlobe. Every other goddamn one of you is on your phone - talking, texting, penning masturbatory tomes - who knows? You just get bigger, too..."

(continued--go read the original so I don't get into copyright trouble)

Don't worry. I'll be less grumpy after I get outa this walking cast and back into some cleats.

2 comments:

JerryM said...

You couldn't get the doc to affix a cleat to that cast?

Steve A said...

He forgot to mention "Cycling is fun and safe." As is taking a shower - which carries more risk of serious injury.