Friday, March 15, 2013

Beware the I'ds of March


I'd ride more if there were bike paths
I'd ride to work if I had a shower at the office
I'd ride to work if I had a bike lane
I'd ride to work but my bike has been sitting for three years and needs work
I'd ride to work if I had a change room
I'd ride more but I'm not a strong rider
I'd ride to work if I didn't have to drive the kid to school
I'd bike to school if my father didn't insist on driving me there
I'd ride to the store if I had a bike that could mount a rack
I'd ride to work if my boss and colleagues wouldn't tease me
I'd ride to work if I was in better shape
I'd ride to work but I look silly in spandex
I'd ride to work if I lived closer
I'd ride but I don't know how to ride in traffic
I'd ride to work but I have to look nice when I get there
I'd ride to work but I need a car at work
I'd ride more places but its too dangerous...

I'd think of more but the coffee is ready and I'm gonna have some and ride to work. Feel free to add your own. 

3 comments:

Steve A said...

You forgot "I'd ride more places but it'd take too long!" It's a LONG bike ride from DFW to Seattle but only a four hour flight.

Steve O said...

Read a good one today over at Mad Dog: I'd ride more but the weather is too nice and I have to do yard work

Little Jimmy said...

Nice post, Khal.

I think I'm totally guilty of all of the above.