Monday, February 18, 2013

Thank you!

I was riding the singletrack out to the end of Kwage Mesa this morning and stopped to take a picture. In the process, I dropped the Blackberry and had to clean off all the dust. Unbeknown to me, I also dropped my driver's license when I reached down to pick up the Blackberry. Later on in the ride I again pulled out the Blackberry to shoot another pic and noted the license was AWOL.

Tracing back my ride to where I had dropped the Blackberry, there was nothing on the ground. I hoped someone had found it and so I headed home. Sure enough, the license was stuck in the door of the house.

To whomever ("whoever"?) found it and dropped it off, thank you very much (and what's your favorite beer?). Lucky we live in Los Alamos!

Vista With Manhole, end of Bayo Canyon Bench
This is where I nearly rode off the end of the ledge
the first time I rode my then-new Stumpjumper (2005)and was adjusting
something as I rode towards the end of the trail. I looked up right about here.
Lesson Learned.  

1 comment:

Little Jimmy said...

Sometimes human beings can surprise you! Glad it worked out, Khal.