We will need:
1. A good replica of a high capacity rifle, or even a real one, with blanks (or mix in the sound later).
2. Extras, presumably from one of our local grade schools.
3. An actor to play the shooter.
4. Actors to play the SWAT team.
5. Actors to play distraught parents.
6. A location. How about the Pueblo Complex? Or maybe TA-72?
7. The script, of course.
8. Simulated blood, chicken bones (splintered), and small body parts.
Naturally, we will have our own disclaimer, similar to the ones you see on those TV ads where people are doing blatantly illegal and dangerous things with cars:
"Closed range. Simulated gunshot wounds to small children and teachers. Professional shooter using blanks in a modified assault-type rifle. Don't try this at home. Use guns responsibly, even though we advertise them irresponsibly. Always use ear and eye protection, make sure of your backstop and of your target. "
So the idea is to do an ad along these lines. Any takers, leave contact information as a comment to be contacted by us at the the DoubleStandard Ad Agency of Los Alamos, LLC.