Friday, May 1, 2015

Is it May Day? First Day of National Bike Month? Both?


Hello comrades, wherever you are. I hope this finds you riding your bike today. Comrade Allen hopes so too!

"Stress, obesity, heart disease, traffic congestion, pollution, peak oil, global climate change. If only there were a simple solution." - author unknown, but posted on Ian Brett Cooper's Desegregated Cyclist site.

Marxist must look stern.

"What do you mean, you didn't ride to work today?"

"no one gets to the office ahead of me, damn it..."
"Second place explains to the boss why we're late for work"

Nyuk, nyuk,nyuk..."

"First thing I am going to do is ride my bike..."

"Who needs lycra?"

John thought of it before I did.

Bike Exponentially?


"Wanna bike to school with me?"

Leading by example.
  And of course, the obligatory...


No comments: